Integration and Plugins
Write templates in an editor or IDE that has support for Latte. It will be much more pleasant.
- NetBeans IDE has built-in support
- PhpStorm: install the Latte plugin in
Settings > Plugins > Marketplace
- VS Code: search markerplace for „Nette Latte + Neon“ plugin
- Sublime Text 3: in Package Control find and install
Nettepackage and select Latte in
View > Syntax
- to highlight code on the web use Prism.js
- in old editors use Smarty highlighting for .latte files
The plugin for PhpStorm is very advanced and can perfectly suggest PHP code. To work optimally, use typed templates.