Getting Started with Latte
Latte is the safest templating system for PHP. You will love its intuitive syntax. A wide range of useful features will make your work much easier. Latte's protection against critical vulnerabilities is very effective and allows you to focus on building quality applications without worrying about their security.
How to Write Templates in Latte?
Jazky Latte is ingeniously designed. You will learn it quickly. You just need to know PHP and a few tags.
- First, familiarize yourself with Latte syntax and try it all online
- Take a look at the basic set of tags and filters
- Write templates in editor with Latte support
How to Use Latte in PHP?
Implementing Latte in your new application is a matter of minutes:
- First, install and run Latte
- Pamper yourself with the Tracy debugging tool
- Extend Latte with custom functionality
What Else Can Latte Do?
The latte comes fully equipped, with all the essentials included.
- Your productivity will be boosted by the mechanisms of inheritance that reuse repeated elements and structures
- The Sandbox armour bunker isolates templates from untrusted sources, such as those edited by users themselves
- For further inspiration, here are tips and tricks